Saturday, February 24, 2007

Pastor Sid Roth

10 February 2007
Pastor Sid Roth,
Some woman who I relate to sent me one of your
newsletters, "Messianic Vision".
In 1979 I left a corrupt church full of money-worshipers and football-
god worshipers. I left a business where if you just accept a little
lie or two you could earn a lot of money. But I could not lie, so I
did not know what to do, so I asked the Lord "Tell me what to do, for
I am but a sinner, but if you could forgive me, use me for whatever
You will." In a small Voice He said by the Holy Ghost, "Come, follow
Me."
So I started to follow His leading by the Holy Spirit to Colorado
Springs where during my stay there I said, "Lord, I do love this
country of mountains with all kinds of animals and birds. I could be
happy to spend the rest of my life here." Then He spake by the Holy
Ghost, "Elijah, go to Egypt." That was in 1981.
Well, during a stay at Saint Louis, Missouri, I asked the Lord when
was I to go to Egypt. He allowed the Bible to open to Haggai 2:18. It
spake of the 24th of the ninth month. Well, this was 1982. I was then
given to go to Washington, D.C. to stay for a time appointed by the
Lord. Well, one day I was in a Jesus Open Door Mission there, and a
messianic brother walked in and asked me to sign my name, so I gave
him the name the Lord gave to me, "Elijah". He said, "You're the man
that the Lord had sent me to find." Well, through this man I was able
to get a passport, a one-way ticket to Egypt, all within a week. I
had not one paper of identification. Through a number of real
miracles I was on my way to Egypt on the date given me in Saint
Louis, Missouri, September 24, 1984. God's Will be done.
The whole Earth is full of corruption everywhere, even in America and
in Israel. The New World Order people are turning the whole Earth
into godless people whose real god are materialistic gods of many
kinds. The only thing that will save a remnant of the Gentile
believers and the Israeli people is the Almighty G-d Elohim, Matthew
24:22, His very elect, that is, those who are really His true
brethren, a small remnant everywhere to be redeemed by Him who do
their Heavenly Father's Will, the unnatural branch Gentiles, and then
we have the natural branch Israelites. So Jeremiah chapters 30 and 31
will be fulfilled as written as will Ezekiel 36:8 to 38 and 37:1 to
28. So He will save all them chosen to be in Israel at this time for
salvation.
There are four places in the bible which speak of these days to
happen soon, Jeremiah 23:3 to 8, Daniel 9:24 to 26 and Revelation 7:1
to 8 and Revelation 11:1 to 12. The Lord told Abraham that his seed
will dwell between the Nile River of Egypt and the Euphrates River of
Syria, and Genesis 15:18, also Isaiah 19:17 to 25.
God's Servant Prophet,
Elijah

No comments: