Saturday, February 24, 2007

While I was in Israel

8 February 2007
Dear sister ________ in Jesus Christ's Name as one who seeks to do
God's Will be done, in action, that is, Matthew 12:50,
While I was in Israel in 1985 two women sisters in the Lord wrote me
and asked if I would send them a photo, so I was given to. Well, the
one sister, Mary Brady, had met me on a road in North Carolina with
her husband in 1984 before I went to Israel. The other sister,
Marilyn, was with her husband's sister who lived in Illinois whom I
had never met.
Well, when I got back from Israel to the U.S.A. during 1986, I went
to see the three Brady's who had met me in 1984. Then I was given to
go to meet Marilyn, Brady's sister in Chicago, Illinois. When I came
to her house she said she had seen me in three visions, so she knew
who I was as God's servant Elijah. Well, later on at her house two
other sisters came to meet me. Well, Marilyn had taken all my clothes
to wash and dry and I was waiting to get the dry clothes. Well, she
called to me to come out to meet these two sisters, but I did not
have anything to wear but a white garment with a red tie for around
the waist. So I came out wearing it, and Marilyn said she could have
fallen to the floor, for the last vision she had seen of me before we
met, I was wearing this white garment with a red tie around my waist
which I had sent two photos to them for God' Will to be done.
During 1987 Lord had me and a brother go to Poland on our way to
Russia for God's Will to be done. When in Warsaw, Poland, the Lord
had me to get two photos to send with letters to Mikhail Gorbachev at
the Kremlin, in Moscow, Russia. In the letter with the photo I was
given to tell him I was to meet him at the front door of the Kremlin
on April 14, 1987. So I was given to send the first letter near the
end of March, 1987 and then the brother and I went to the Russian
Embassy to seek a visa to enter Russia. Well, we got a visa to enter
Russia and we travelled to Minsk to stay three days there. Then on
April 14, 1987 we entered Moscow, Russia and went to our hotel. Then
the Lord told me to go to the Kremlin. So I did and went to the rear
gate, and there were no guards in sight, so I went through the
Kremlin to go out through the front gate where there were no guards
in sight, and went to the front of the Kremlin just as Mikhail
Gorbachev drove up in a big limousine. I stood the re holding my
bible in hand and pointing up to Heaven. Then he drove off. He had
been in Czechoslovakia for a state visit. He had arrived on the 12th
of April, but had cancelled all the meetings he was to have there on
the 13th and the 14th and raced back to the Kremlin in Russia to see
who was was coming to his front door.
For the next seven days I stayed in Moscow and went around the
Kremlin for those seven days. Oh, by the way, there were guards each
day at the front door and the rear door. I found out this Mikhail
Gorbachev had a niece in his office and she was a Christian, so I
knew she got the messages to him while he was in Czechoslovakia.
You see, the Lord had me to send photos for His purpose, not mine.
The powers that be know who I am and have tried to destroy me all
over this Earth one way or another, but our God will not let that
happen yet, for I have work for His Will to be done yet. He alone
holds life and death. So the people of Satan cannot do anything until
it's allowed by God for His purpose as written in Revelation 11:7 to
12.
A young Greek man said to me on the street one day in Athens,
Greece, "I know what your ministry is." So I asked him, "What do you
think it is?" He said, "torment". You torment corrupt preachers with
the truth you speak as given by the Holy Spirit." Well, I have had
several of these wolves in sheep's clothing run away in fear for what
I could have revealed to their blind sheep.
Daily I am being led by Him through the Holy Spirit and a small still
Voice, not really knowing what is going to happen in the next few
moments. God's Will be done. It's obedience to His Will be done.
That's what really counts through faith.
God's Servant Prophet,
Elijah

No comments: